Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breezes Thoughts



First view of the morning is delightful for me.
where shall I roam this day to see. I have a craving for sweets you see. ah I know exactly where to go. Follow me if you please.



Is this anyway to camp??
even the bartender is ignoring me. Mercy sakes Bree you are losing it.
I know, but whats a girl to do?
I asked for a drink , he said get it yourself little lady. I raised my glims at him and the look went squinty. finally I got my drinks.
Just goes to show. Persistance is what it takes. 
 
Now here is my craving satisfied? No not quite. haha but It is close.
Munching on Jellybeans standing amongst the hedgehogs that like to bite my Saadi. and the peacock squawking at him as he frowns mightily. Me in latex and a western hat and gun waiting to venture to a mixup contest. This is the way I go tonight.
Variety of stuff I can get into?

Breezes Babii

No comments:

Post a Comment